LP3 Transportation Solutions is currently looking for people who want to make a difference in their world through the work that they do! We are looking for spare/casual school bus drivers to join our team.
- To become a school bus driver you must have a clean driver's abstract, pass a criminal record check, be 18 years of age or older and no longer a novice driver.
- You will be required to pass the SGI commercial medical, drug and alcohol testing and SGI written and practical tests before becoming "S" endorsed.
- LP3 provides paid training and will reimburse most costs associated with getting your S endorsement
- These positions also allow the opportunity to request charter routes if available, increasing your income.
- LP3 believes in strong family values and encourages drivers who have little ones at home (6 months or older) to ride along with their parent as they drive the school bus if child care is not available to you, you may be required to provide a child seat which will be mounted inside the bus.
- Start your paid training right away and drive for the school year 2019-2020
- Transporting our future, the most valuable cargo in the world, is not only rewarding, but an honor.
To submit your resume, please visit: https://legacygroupofcompanies.humi.ca/job-board/transportation/1279
- Clean driver's abstract
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Pass a Criminal Record Check
- Pass the SGI Commercial medical, drug and alcohol testing
- Become "S" endorsed after paid training
- Able to speak, read, and write English
- Ability to speak, read or write French would be considered an asset
LP3 Transportation Solutions is a leading edge school Bus Operator. We currently provide safe and timely transportation services for students within Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert and other rural communities.
Our goal is to ensure promise delivered, as we work to support the development and growth of all employees.
LP3 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and invite anyone who qualifies to apply.